Running Start





All EV students who are interested in applying to the Running Start Program will complete the following steps.

  • Notify their alpha counselor of their intent to apply.
  • Apply to preferred college (see college enrollment process below).
  • Inform their alpha counselor where their college application was submitted.
  • Sign the EV Running Start Contract and turn it in to their alpha counselor.


    After you are accepted and have a signed EV Running Start Contract on file, your alpha counselor will:

  • submit your transcript
  • submit your fall Enrollment Verification Form (EVF)


In the fall, you will then be transferred to the high school Running Start counselor who will assist you with completing your future EVF’s and will be tracking your high school graduation status.

EWU Course Equivalency Guide

CCS Course Equivalency Guide

EWU RS Application Process

CCS RS Application


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.