EVHS NEW STUDENT Registration Packet Forms

To register at EVHS you will need to provide the following information/documentation:

  1. Transcript: Unofficial transcripts will be accepted at time of registration. An official transcript will be required to finalize EVHS's registration. NOTE: All fines/fees must be resolved with previous school before an official transcript can be released.
  2. Withdrawal Grade Percentages: Students enrolling while school is in session must provide documented class grades with percentage from exiting school.
  3. Immunizations: Washington state law requires student's immunization records be updated and transferred to our official form. If an unofficial copy of your student's immunization record is not in your possession, we can request a faxed copy from the previous school for your convenience in transferring the information onto the Washington State immunization form.
  4. Residence Verification: All students new to EVSD are required to have proof of residence in the form of a utility bill. Students who have withdrawn and plan to re-enroll will be required to have proof of residence.
  5. Forms: All forms listed below must be completed and signed by a legal guardian in order to schedule a new student.
  6. Special Services Placement: At the time of registration and prior to placement in classes (including special education), students need to have their current IEP (Evaluation Report requested but not required) reviewed by the EVSD school psychologist.
  7. Choice Students: Students wishing to choice into EVSD need to present official release forms from their home district.
  8. State Testing: Test scores from exiting schools need to be provided.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.